This page is about BWMeter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall BWMeter from your systemDeskSoft
. More information about DeskSoft can be found here
. Detailed information about BWMeter can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. BWMeter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove BWMeter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BWMeter's primary file takes around 1.72 MB (1804768 bytes) and its name is BWMeter.exe.
BWMeter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.07 MB (2167769
bytes) on disk.
- BWMeter.exe (1.72 MB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (235.49 KB)
This data is about BWMeter version 8.0.1
only. You can find below a few links to other BWMeter releases:
...click to view all...
BWMeter is an application marketed by DeskSoft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BWMeter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BWMeter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BWMeter". If it exists on your system the BWMeter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BWMeter in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BWMeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BWMeter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BWMeter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BWMeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BWMeter by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BWMeter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-14 19:34:04.863