This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BWMeter for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BWMeter from your computerDeskSoft
. More information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. You can get more details about BWMeter at http://www.desksoft.com
. BWMeter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\BWMeter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BWMeter. BWMeter.exe is the BWMeter's main executable file and it takes around 1.23 MB (1290752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BWMeter. They take an average of 1.60 MB (1679002
bytes) on disk.
- BWMeter.exe (1.23 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (61.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.7.3
of BWMeter. You can find below info on other versions of BWMeter:
...click to view all...
BWMeter is a program marketed by the software company DeskSoft. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BWMeter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BWMeter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BWMeter". If it is installed on your PC the BWMeter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BWMeter in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BWMeter.
8. After uninstalling BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BWMeter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BWMeter by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BWMeter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 11:10:55.360