This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BWMeter for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BWMeter from your PCDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. Further information about BWMeter can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. BWMeter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BWMeter. bwmeter.exe is the BWMeter's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.70 MB (1781440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BWMeter. They take about 2.16 MB (2269018
bytes) on disk.
- bwmeter.exe (1.70 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (124.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (233.15 KB)
This info is about BWMeter version 7.1.2
only. You can find below a few links to other BWMeter releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove BWMeter from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by BWMeter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BWMeter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\BWMeter v7.1.2_p30download.com.rar.lnk
BWMeter is an application released by DeskSoft. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BWMeter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BWMeter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BWMeter". The BWMeter program will be found very quickly. After you click BWMeter in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BWMeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BWMeter.
8. After uninstalling BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BWMeter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BWMeter by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BWMeter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 20:28:19.020