This page is about BWMeter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BWMeter from your PCDeskSoft
. Open here
for more info on DeskSoft. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more info about BWMeter on DeskSoft's website. Usually the BWMeter program is installed in the C:\Program Files\BWMeter directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BWMeter. The program's main executable file is labeled BWMeter.exe and its approximative size is 1.63 MB (1705664 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BWMeter. They take about 2.07 MB (2171227
bytes) on disk.
- BWMeter.exe (1.63 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (105.50 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (231.65 KB)
This info is about BWMeter version 6.11.1
alone. For other BWMeter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall BWMeter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BWMeter from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BWMeter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BWMeter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Alert.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeterConSvc.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
BWMeter is a program offered by DeskSoft. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BWMeter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BWMeter or simply click the Search field and type in "BWMeter". If it is installed on your PC the BWMeter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BWMeter in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BWMeter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BWMeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BWMeter by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BWMeter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:27:46.410