You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BWMeter for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BWMeter from your computerDeskSoft
. Go over here
for more details on DeskSoft. Detailed information about BWMeter can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. BWMeter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BWMeter directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove BWMeter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BWMeter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.17 MB (1225216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BWMeter. They take 1.59 MB (1668304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BWMeter.exe (1.17 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (61.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.70 KB)
The current page applies to BWMeter version 6.4.0
only. You can find here a few links to other BWMeter versions:
...click to view all...
BWMeter is an application by the software company DeskSoft. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BWMeter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BWMeter or simply activate the Search field and type in "BWMeter". The BWMeter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BWMeter in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BWMeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BWMeter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BWMeter by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BWMeter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 18:00:58.990