You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BWMeter for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BWMeter from your computerDeskSoft
. Go over here
for more details on DeskSoft. Detailed information about BWMeter can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. BWMeter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BWMeter directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove BWMeter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BWMeter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.17 MB (1225216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BWMeter. They take 1.59 MB (1668304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BWMeter.exe (1.17 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (61.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.70 KB)
The current page applies to BWMeter version 6.4.0
only. You can find here a few links to other BWMeter versions:
...click to view all...
BWMeter is an application by the software company DeskSoft. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BWMeter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BWMeter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BWMeter". The BWMeter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BWMeter in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BWMeter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BWMeter by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BWMeter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 18:00:58.990