You can find below details on how to uninstall BWMeter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BWMeter from your PCDeskSoft
. You can find out more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. Further information about BWMeter can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. BWMeter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\BWMeter directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall BWMeter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BWMeter's primary file takes about 13.50 KB (13824 bytes) and its name is snetcfg.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BWMeter. They occupy 13.50 KB (13824
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to BWMeter version 7.7.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of BWMeter:
...click to view all...
BWMeter is a program by DeskSoft. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BWMeter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BWMeter or simply click the Search feature and type in "BWMeter". If it exists on your system the BWMeter application will be found automatically. After you select BWMeter in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BWMeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BWMeter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BWMeter by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BWMeter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:10:11.280