This page is about BWMeter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall BWMeter from your systemDeskSoft
. More data about DeskSoft can be seen here
. More info about the software BWMeter can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BWMeter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BWMeter's primary file takes around 1.23 MB (1290752 bytes) and is called BWMeter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BWMeter. They occupy about 1.84 MB (1933978
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BWMeter.exe (1.23 MB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (63.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (245.50 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.65 KB)
This page is about BWMeter version 6.8.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of BWMeter:
...click to view all...
BWMeter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BWMeter from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BWMeter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\RoUserNameg\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BWMeter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Alert.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeterConSvc.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.exe
BWMeter is a program by DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BWMeter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BWMeter or simply click the Search feature and type in "BWMeter". The BWMeter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BWMeter in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BWMeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BWMeter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BWMeter.
8. After uninstalling BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BWMeter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BWMeter by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BWMeter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:18:27.657