This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall miniMRP for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall miniMRP from your PCAxis Controls Ltd
. You can read more on Axis Controls Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.minimrp.com/
if you want to read more on miniMRP on Axis Controls Ltd's page. Usually the miniMRP program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for miniMRP is C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.58 MB (1658064 bytes) on disk and is titled miniMRPp.exe.
miniMRP is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.88 MB (3021412
bytes) on disk:
- miniMRPp.exe (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.67 KB)
- DBTools.exe (617.73 KB)
The current page applies to miniMRP version 5.0.38
alone. Click on the links below for other miniMRP versions:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is an application offered by the software company Axis Controls Ltd. Some people try to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete miniMRP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate miniMRP or simply click the Search field and type in "miniMRP". If it exists on your system the miniMRP program will be found very quickly. After you click miniMRP in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about miniMRP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The software company is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove miniMRP.
8. After removing miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of miniMRP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing miniMRP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall miniMRP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-22 01:51:53.870