This page contains complete information on how to uninstall miniMRP for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall miniMRP from your systemAxis Controls Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Axis Controls Ltd. More data about the program miniMRP can be found at http://www.minimrp.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove miniMRP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. miniMrp4.exe is the miniMRP's main executable file and it occupies about 1.13 MB (1189640 bytes) on disk.
miniMRP installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.82 MB (1909242
bytes) on disk.
- miniMrp4.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.74 KB)
The current page applies to miniMRP version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of miniMRP:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is a program released by Axis Controls Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase miniMRP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate miniMRP or simply click the Search field and type in "miniMRP". The miniMRP app will be found very quickly. After you select miniMRP in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding miniMRP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for miniMRP:
- The software company is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove miniMRP.
8. After removing miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong miniMRP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling miniMRP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove miniMRP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:37:09.123