miniMRP is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall miniMRP from your PCAxis Controls Ltd
. You can find out more on Axis Controls Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about the program miniMRP can be found at http://www.minimrp.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove miniMRP. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1644240 bytes) on disk and is called miniMRP.exe.
The following executables are contained in miniMRP. They take 2.87 MB (3007076
bytes) on disk.
- miniMRP.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.67 KB)
- DBTools.exe (617.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.17
of miniMRP. Click on the links below for other miniMRP versions:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is an application marketed by Axis Controls Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove miniMRP with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate miniMRP or simply activate the Search field and type in "miniMRP". If it exists on your system the miniMRP application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select miniMRP in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about miniMRP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall miniMRP.
8. After uninstalling miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of miniMRP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling miniMRP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall miniMRP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-08 07:06:29.997