miniMRP is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall miniMRP from your computerAxis Controls Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Axis Controls Ltd. Please open http://www.minimrp.com/
if you want to read more on miniMRP on Axis Controls Ltd's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins002.exe is the full command line if you want to remove miniMRP. miniMrp4.exe is the miniMRP's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.16 MB (1215720 bytes) on disk.
miniMRP is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.22 MB (3374466
bytes) on disk:
- miniMrp4.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins001.exe (702.72 KB)
- unins002.exe (702.72 KB)
This data is about miniMRP version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other miniMRP releases:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is a program by Axis Controls Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase miniMRP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate miniMRP or simply click the Search field and type in "miniMRP". If it exists on your system the miniMRP program will be found very quickly. After you select miniMRP in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about miniMRP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins002.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall miniMRP.
8. After uninstalling miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of miniMRP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing miniMRP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall miniMRP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-30 11:35:56.767