This info is about miniMRP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall miniMRP from your systemAxis Controls Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Axis Controls Ltd. More details about miniMRP can be found at http://www.minimrp.com/
. miniMRP is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5 directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove miniMRP. miniMRP's main file takes around 1.57 MB (1645264 bytes) and is called miniMRP.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside miniMRP. They take about 2.87 MB (3008100
bytes) on disk.
- miniMRP.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.67 KB)
- DBTools.exe (617.23 KB)
The current page applies to miniMRP version 5.0.20
only. Click on the links below for other miniMRP versions:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is a program by Axis Controls Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove miniMRP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate miniMRP or simply activate the Search field and type in "miniMRP". If it exists on your system the miniMRP application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select miniMRP in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about miniMRP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The software company is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove miniMRP.
8. After uninstalling miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong miniMRP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing miniMRP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove miniMRP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 09:17:44.573