miniMRP is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall miniMRP from your systemAxis Controls Ltd
. More information on Axis Controls Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.minimrp.com/
to get more info about miniMRP on Axis Controls Ltd's website. miniMRP is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove miniMRP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. miniMRP's main file takes around 1.14 MB (1199376 bytes) and its name is miniMrp4.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in miniMRP. They occupy 1.83 MB (1918958
bytes) on disk.
- miniMrp4.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.72 KB)
The current page applies to miniMRP version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other miniMRP releases:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is a program released by Axis Controls Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall miniMRP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find miniMRP or simply click the Search field and type in "miniMRP". The miniMRP program will be found very quickly. After you select miniMRP in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about miniMRP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The publisher is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall miniMRP.
8. After removing miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of miniMRP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing miniMRP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall miniMRP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 18:39:25.983