miniMRP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall miniMRP from your PCAxis Controls Ltd
. You can find out more on Axis Controls Ltd or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about miniMRP can be seen at http://www.minimrp.com/
. miniMRP is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4 folder, depending on the user's option. miniMRP's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1191176 bytes) on disk and is labeled miniMrp4.exe.
miniMRP contains of the executables below. They take 2.51 MB (2630340
bytes) on disk.
- miniMrp4.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.72 KB)
- unins001.exe (702.72 KB)
This web page is about miniMRP version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other miniMRP versions:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is an application released by the software company Axis Controls Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall miniMRP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate miniMRP or simply click the Search field and type in "miniMRP". If it exists on your system the miniMRP program will be found very quickly. When you select miniMRP in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding miniMRP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The software company is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove miniMRP.
8. After removing miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of miniMRP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling miniMRP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall miniMRP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-30 11:25:24.520