miniMRP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall miniMRP from your computerAxis Controls Ltd
. More information on Axis Controls Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about related to miniMRP at http://www.minimrp.com/
. Usually the miniMRP program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. miniMRP's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe". miniMRP's primary file takes around 1.12 MB (1173216 bytes) and is named miniMrp4.exe.
miniMRP is composed of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1890086
bytes) on disk:
- miniMrp4.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of miniMRP. You can find below a few links to other miniMRP releases:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is a program by Axis Controls Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase miniMRP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate miniMRP or simply activate the Search field and type in "miniMRP". If it exists on your system the miniMRP application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select miniMRP in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about miniMRP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall miniMRP.
8. After uninstalling miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong miniMRP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling miniMRP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall miniMRP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-04 16:31:02.483