This page is about miniMRP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall miniMRP from your computerAxis Controls Ltd
. Further information on Axis Controls Ltd can be found here
. More data about the application miniMRP can be seen at http://www.minimrp.com/
. miniMRP is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove miniMRP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled miniMRP.exe and its approximative size is 1.57 MB (1645264 bytes).
miniMRP installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.87 MB (3008100
bytes) on disk.
- miniMRP.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.67 KB)
- DBTools.exe (617.23 KB)
The current web page applies to miniMRP version 5.0.21
alone. Click on the links below for other miniMRP versions:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is an application offered by Axis Controls Ltd. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete miniMRP with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate miniMRP or simply activate the Search field and type in "miniMRP". If it is installed on your PC the miniMRP application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click miniMRP in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about miniMRP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniMRP5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove miniMRP.
8. After uninstalling miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of miniMRP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling miniMRP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall miniMRP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-18 08:57:06.647