miniMRP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall miniMRP from your PCAxis Controls Ltd
. You can read more on Axis Controls Ltd or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about miniMRP can be found at http://www.minimrp.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for miniMRP is C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe. miniMRP's main file takes about 1.11 MB (1161880 bytes) and is called miniMrp4.exe.
The executables below are part of miniMRP. They occupy about 1.79 MB (1878750
bytes) on disk.
- miniMrp4.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.07 KB)
This page is about miniMRP version 126.96.36.199
only. For other miniMRP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is an application offered by the software company Axis Controls Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall miniMRP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find miniMRP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "miniMRP". The miniMRP application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click miniMRP in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about miniMRP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall miniMRP.
8. After removing miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong miniMRP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling miniMRP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove miniMRP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-19 21:35:23.577