You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall miniMRP for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall miniMRP from your systemAxis Controls Ltd
. More data about Axis Controls Ltd can be read here
. Please follow http://www.minimrp.com/
if you want to read more on miniMRP on Axis Controls Ltd's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMRP folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. miniMRP's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMRP\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.09 MB (2193568 bytes) on disk and is called minimrp.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in miniMRP. They occupy 5.28 MB (5541430
bytes) on disk.
- manual.exe (2.54 MB)
- minimrp.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This data is about miniMRP version 3.7
only. For more miniMRP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is a program marketed by the software company Axis Controls Ltd. Some computer users try to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall miniMRP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate miniMRP or simply click the Search field and type in "miniMRP". If it exists on your system the miniMRP app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click miniMRP in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding miniMRP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The software company is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMRP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall miniMRP.
8. After removing miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong miniMRP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing miniMRP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall miniMRP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-30 11:54:56.437