miniMRP is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall miniMRP from your computerAxis Controls Ltd
. More info about Axis Controls Ltd can be read here
. More info about the program miniMRP can be seen at http://www.minimrp.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for miniMRP is C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called miniMrp4.exe and its approximative size is 1.16 MB (1215744 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside miniMRP. They occupy about 1.85 MB (1935326
bytes) on disk.
- miniMrp4.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of miniMRP. For other miniMRP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
miniMRP is an application released by Axis Controls Ltd. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase miniMRP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete miniMRP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate miniMRP or simply activate the Search field and type in "miniMRP". The miniMRP app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click miniMRP in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding miniMRP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miniMRP:
- The publisher is: http://www.minimrp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\miniMrp4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove miniMRP.
8. After uninstalling miniMRP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of miniMRP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling miniMRP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that miniMRP by Axis Controls Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove miniMRP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-05 04:19:49.663