You can find below details on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More details about the application ccc-core-preinstall can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-preinstall contains of the executables below. They take 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0704.2230.38368
of ccc-core-preinstall. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-preinstall versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-preinstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-preinstall application will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-core-preinstall in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-preinstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After removing ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-preinstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:09:08.300