This page contains thorough information on how to remove ccc-core-preinstall for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can see more info related to ccc-core-preinstall at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-preinstall is usually installed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-preinstall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.79 MB (3969536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-preinstall version 2009.0929.1443.24574
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-preinstall versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-preinstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-preinstall application will be found automatically. After you click ccc-core-preinstall in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-preinstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-preinstall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:03:55.877