ccc-core-preinstall is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. You can get more details about ccc-core-preinstall at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-preinstall application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ccc-core-preinstall's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ccc-core-preinstall. They take about 3.77 MB (3957248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about ccc-core-preinstall version 2009.1211.1547.28237
only. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-preinstall:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-preinstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-preinstall application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-preinstall in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-preinstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After removing ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-preinstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-preinstall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 08:18:17.940