You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your computerATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about ccc-core-preinstall on ATI's website. ccc-core-preinstall is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
ccc-core-preinstall contains of the executables below. They take 4.01 MB (4203008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about ccc-core-preinstall version 2010.0202.2335.42270
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-preinstall versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-preinstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-preinstall app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-core-preinstall in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-preinstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After removing ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-preinstall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 14:42:55.380