ccc-core-preinstall is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-preinstall on ATI's website. Usually the ccc-core-preinstall application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ccc-core-preinstall. They take 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-preinstall version 2007.0815.2326.40058
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-preinstall versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is a program by ATI. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-preinstall from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-preinstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-preinstall application will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-preinstall in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-preinstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-preinstall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:59:50.150