ccc-core-preinstall is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-preinstall on ATI's website. ccc-core-preinstall is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-preinstall is comprised of the following executables which take 3.57 MB (3744256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-preinstall version 2009.0409.2131.36802
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-preinstall versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-preinstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-preinstall or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-preinstall app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-core-preinstall in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-preinstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After removing ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-preinstall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-preinstall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-18 12:38:30.020