This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your systemATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about ccc-core-preinstall on ATI's website. ccc-core-preinstall is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-preinstall is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0106.1007.18033
of ccc-core-preinstall. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-preinstall versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is an application by the software company ATI. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-preinstall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-preinstall or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". The ccc-core-preinstall app will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-core-preinstall in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-preinstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-preinstall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-preinstall supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 04:53:52.080