ccc-core-preinstall is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-preinstall on ATI's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the ccc-core-preinstall's main executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-preinstall contains of the executables below. They take 4.20 MB (4399616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- atiprw.exe (96.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-preinstall version 2009.1001.2247.39050
only. For other ccc-core-preinstall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-preinstall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-preinstall or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". The ccc-core-preinstall application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-preinstall in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-preinstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-preinstall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-preinstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 12:06:18.053