This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ccc-core-preinstall can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-core-preinstall's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of ccc-core-preinstall. They occupy an average of 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0113.2208.39662
of ccc-core-preinstall. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-preinstall releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is a program released by ATI. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-preinstall or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". The ccc-core-preinstall application will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-core-preinstall in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-preinstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-preinstall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:20:44.817