ccc-core-preinstall is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. You can get more details about ccc-core-preinstall at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-preinstall is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
ccc-core-preinstall is composed of the following executables which take 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-preinstall version 2007.0614.2139.36855
alone. For other ccc-core-preinstall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-preinstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-preinstall program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-preinstall in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-preinstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After removing ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-preinstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-preinstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 14:36:40.827