ccc-core-preinstall is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about ccc-core-preinstall on ATI's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-core-preinstall is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.97 MB (4166144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-preinstall version 2009.1124.2131.38610
only. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-preinstall versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-preinstall or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-preinstall program will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-core-preinstall in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-preinstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After removing ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-preinstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-preinstall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:52:53.400