You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ccc-core-preinstall can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Programas\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-core-preinstall's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-core-preinstall. They occupy 3.77 MB (3957248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1128.2208.39651
of ccc-core-preinstall. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-preinstall versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-preinstall is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase ccc-core-preinstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-preinstall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-preinstall or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-preinstall". The ccc-core-preinstall program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-core-preinstall in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-preinstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-preinstall.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-preinstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-preinstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-preinstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-preinstall by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-preinstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-25 22:17:33.200