Wise Care 365 version 2.14
This page is about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your PCWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. More data about the app Wise Care 365 version 2.14 can be found at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Wise Care 365 version 2.14's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.54 MB (6858792 bytes) on disk and is called WiseCare365.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Wise Care 365 version 2.14. They occupy about 14.50 MB (15203648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootTime.exe (567.04 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.16 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (6.54 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (1.11 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.14
of Wise Care 365 version 2.14. Click on the links below for other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 versions:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is an application marketed by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". The Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wise Care 365 version 2.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wise Care 365 version 2.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 08:37:48.110