Wise Care 365 version 2.14
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your PCWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. You can get more details related to Wise Care 365 version 2.14 at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. Usually the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wise Care 365 version 2.14's main file takes around 8.51 MB (8922360 bytes) and is called WiseCare365.exe.
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.85 MB (21867880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.25 MB)
- Bootlauncher.exe (38.74 KB)
- BootTime.exe (631.74 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (8.51 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.58 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.57 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.59 MB)
This page is about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 version 4.4.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 versions:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is an application released by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". If it is installed on your PC the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 program will be found very quickly. When you click Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wise Care 365 version 2.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 08:39:12.833