Wise Care 365 version 2.14
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your computerWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. More information on WiseCleaner.com, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.wisecleaner.com/
to get more data about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe. WiseCare365.exe is the Wise Care 365 version 2.14's primary executable file and it occupies close to 7.55 MB (7915568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wise Care 365 version 2.14. They occupy about 20.69 MB (21699360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.50 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- BootTime.exe (566.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (7.55 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.23 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.33 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.6
of Wise Care 365 version 2.14. You can find below info on other releases of Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is a program offered by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wise Care 365 version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". If it is installed on your PC the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise Care 365 version 2.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-23 05:00:19.970