Wise Care 365 version 2.14
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your computerWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. You can get more details on Wise Care 365 version 2.14 at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.49 MB (7854728 bytes) on disk and is labeled WiseCare365.exe.
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.79 MB (21798904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.35 MB)
- BootTime.exe (567.04 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (7.49 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.54 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.33 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.59 MB)
This data is about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 version 3.5.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 releases:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is a program by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wise Care 365 version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". If it exists on your system the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 program will be found very quickly. After you select Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise Care 365 version 2.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 15:02:46.067