Wise Care 365 version 2.14
A way to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your PC
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. More information on WiseCleaner.com, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software Wise Care 365 version 2.14 can be seen at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14. WiseCare365.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.33 MB (7689352 bytes) on disk.
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.80 MB (20757496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.35 MB)
- BootTime.exe (567.04 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (7.33 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (1.71 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.33 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.59 MB)
The current web page applies to Wise Care 365 version 2.14 version 3.4.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is an application marketed by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". If it is installed on your PC the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application will be found automatically. When you click Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wise Care 365 version 2.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 01:04:06.323