Wise Care 365 version 2.14
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your PCWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Click on http://www.wisecleaner.com/
to get more details about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.'s website. Usually the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.34 MB (7692424 bytes) on disk and is labeled WiseCare365.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Wise Care 365 version 2.14. They occupy 20.22 MB (21207032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.35 MB)
- BootTime.exe (567.04 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (7.34 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.13 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.33 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.5
of Wise Care 365 version 2.14. Click on the links below for other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 versions:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is an application by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". The Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application will be found very quickly. When you click Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wise Care 365 version 2.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 00:01:31.737