Wise Care 365 version 2.14
This info is about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your systemWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. More information on WiseCleaner.com, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.wisecleaner.com/
if you want to read more on Wise Care 365 version 2.14 on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.'s page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14. WiseCare365.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.05 MB (9490680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wise Care 365 version 2.14. They occupy about 22.46 MB (23553528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.47 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- BootTime.exe (566.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (9.05 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.37 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.50 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.59 MB)
The current page applies to Wise Care 365 version 2.14 version 4.1.3
only. You can find here a few links to other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 versions:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is an application offered by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". If it exists on your system the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The software company is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wise Care 365 version 2.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-12 10:32:11.873