Wise Care 365 version 2.14
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your systemWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. You can find out more on WiseCleaner.com, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 can be found at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. Usually the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Wise Care 365 version 2.14's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe". WiseCare365.exe is the Wise Care 365 version 2.14's main executable file and it takes about 7.62 MB (7992264 bytes) on disk.
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 contains of the executables below. They take 23.67 MB (24824392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.52 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- BootTime.exe (566.31 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (7.62 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.37 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.24 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.33 MB)
- Wizard.exe (2.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.1
of Wise Care 365 version 2.14. For other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is an application by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". If it exists on your system the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 app will be found automatically. After you select Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wise Care 365 version 2.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-15 17:11:15.757