Wise Care 365 version 2.14
You can find below details on how to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your PCWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. More information about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 can be found at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. Usually the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Wise Care 365 version 2.14's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe". Wise Care 365 version 2.14's primary file takes about 7.65 MB (8019480 bytes) and is called WiseCare365.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Wise Care 365 version 2.14. They occupy 23.70 MB (24851608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.52 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- BootTime.exe (566.31 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (7.65 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.37 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.24 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.33 MB)
- Wizard.exe (2.07 MB)
This page is about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 version 3.9.2
only. Click on the links below for other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 versions:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is a program offered by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wise Care 365 version 2.14 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". The Wise Care 365 version 2.14 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wise Care 365 version 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wise Care 365 version 2.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-28 11:20:37.520