Wise Care 365 version 2.14
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your PCWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. More information on WiseCleaner.com, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the software Wise Care 365 version 2.14 can be found at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called WiseCare365.exe and occupies 7.33 MB (7687304 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Wise Care 365 version 2.14. They occupy an average of 20.22 MB (21201912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.35 MB)
- BootTime.exe (567.04 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (7.33 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.13 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.33 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.59 MB)
This page is about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 version 3.4.6
only. For other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is an application by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". If it exists on your system the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 program will be found very quickly. After you click Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wise Care 365 version 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The software company is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise Care 365 version 2.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-08 18:46:56.443