Wise Care 365 version 2.14
This page contains complete information on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your computerWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. You can get more details about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wise Care 365 version 2.14's primary file takes around 7.33 MB (7689352 bytes) and is called WiseCare365.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Wise Care 365 version 2.14. They take 19.86 MB (20823224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.35 MB)
- BootTime.exe (567.04 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (7.33 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.37 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (1.71 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.33 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.61 MB)
This web page is about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 version 3.4.2
only. For other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is an application by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". If it exists on your system the Wise Care 365 version 2.14 application will be found automatically. When you click Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wise Care 365 version 2.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-11 12:27:00.230