Wise Care 365 version 2.14
This web page is about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 from your computerWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Further information about Wise Care 365 version 2.14 can be seen at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Wise Care 365 version 2.14's main file takes around 8.59 MB (9005736 bytes) and its name is WiseCare365.exe.
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.73 MB (24881472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.50 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.41 MB)
- BootLauncher.exe (42.31 KB)
- BootTime.exe (643.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.16 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (8.59 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.59 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.53 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.2
of Wise Care 365 version 2.14. You can find here a few links to other Wise Care 365 version 2.14 releases:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is a program marketed by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.14". The Wise Care 365 version 2.14 program will be found automatically. When you select Wise Care 365 version 2.14 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14.
8. After removing Wise Care 365 version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wise Care 365 version 2.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wise Care 365 version 2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.14 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.14 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-23 06:19:22.160