This page is about WiTopia for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WiTopia from your systemWiTopia
. More information on WiTopia can be seen here
. You can get more details on WiTopia at https://www.witopia.net/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove WiTopia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WiTopia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 810.20 KB (829640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WiTopia. They occupy about 7.69 MB (8063249
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (810.20 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (238.70 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (28.20 KB)
- obfsclient.exe (1.45 MB)
- openvpn.exe (631.20 KB)
- vpnc.exe (3.24 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (95.20 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (91.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of WiTopia. For other WiTopia versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is an application released by WiTopia. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WiTopia or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiTopia". If it is installed on your PC the WiTopia application will be found automatically. When you select WiTopia in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WiTopia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiTopia:
- The publisher is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WiTopia.
8. After uninstalling WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiTopia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiTopia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiTopia by WiTopia from your PC, we are not saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiTopia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-20 13:54:41.143