You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WiTopia for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WiTopia from your computerWiTopia
. Further information on WiTopia can be seen here
. Please open https://www.witopia.net/
if you want to read more on WiTopia on WiTopia's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. WiTopia's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 607.11 KB (621680 bytes) on disk and is named WiTopia.exe.
WiTopia installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.79 MB (2929123
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (607.11 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (37.11 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (13.11 KB)
- openvpn.exe (504.11 KB)
- vpnc.exe (385.38 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.61 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.61 KB)
This page is about WiTopia version 2.0.0.0077
only. You can find here a few links to other WiTopia versions:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is an application offered by WiTopia. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WiTopia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WiTopia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiTopia". If it exists on your system the WiTopia app will be found very quickly. After you click WiTopia in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiTopia:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WiTopia.
8. After removing WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WiTopia that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiTopia by WiTopia from your PC, nor are we saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiTopia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-07 03:53:25.750