This page contains detailed information on how to remove WiTopia for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WiTopia from your systemWiTopia
. Additional info about WiTopia can be seen here
. You can get more details related to WiTopia at https://www.witopia.net/
. WiTopia is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WiTopia. WiTopia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.48 MB (1547976 bytes) on disk.
WiTopia installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.42 MB (14073105
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (1.48 MB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (239.70 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (28.20 KB)
- obfs4proxy.exe (6.44 MB)
- openvpn.exe (681.20 KB)
- vpnc.exe (3.25 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (95.20 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (91.20 KB)
This page is about WiTopia version 184.108.40.2067
only. For other WiTopia versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is a program offered by WiTopia. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WiTopia from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiTopia or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiTopia". If it exists on your system the WiTopia application will be found automatically. When you select WiTopia in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiTopia:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WiTopia.
8. After uninstalling WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WiTopia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, nor are we saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WiTopia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 00:38:31.203