WiTopia is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WiTopia from your computerWiTopia
. You can read more on WiTopia or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.witopia.net/
to get more info about WiTopia on WiTopia's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove WiTopia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WiTopia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 627.61 KB (642672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WiTopia. They occupy an average of 2.82 MB (2952675
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (627.61 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (37.61 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (15.11 KB)
- openvpn.exe (504.11 KB)
- vpnc.exe (385.38 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.61 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.61 KB)
The current page applies to WiTopia version 2.0.2.0100
alone. Click on the links below for other WiTopia versions:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is a program offered by WiTopia. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WiTopia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WiTopia or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiTopia". If it exists on your system the WiTopia app will be found very quickly. After you click WiTopia in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiTopia:
- The software company is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiTopia.
8. After uninstalling WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WiTopia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, we are not saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WiTopia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:55:45.957