WiTopia is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WiTopia from your computerWiTopia
. You can read more on WiTopia or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.witopia.net/
to get more info about WiTopia on WiTopia's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove WiTopia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WiTopia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 627.61 KB (642672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WiTopia. They occupy an average of 2.82 MB (2952675
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (627.61 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (37.61 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (15.11 KB)
- openvpn.exe (504.11 KB)
- vpnc.exe (385.38 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.61 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.61 KB)
The current page applies to WiTopia version 2.0.2.0100
alone. Click on the links below for other WiTopia versions:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is a program offered by WiTopia. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WiTopia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WiTopia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiTopia". If it is installed on your PC the WiTopia program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WiTopia in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WiTopia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiTopia:
- The software company is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiTopia.
8. After uninstalling WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WiTopia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, we are not saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WiTopia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:55:45.957