WiTopia is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WiTopia from your PCWiTopia
. You can find out more on WiTopia or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.witopia.net/
to get more information about WiTopia on WiTopia's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia folder (same installation drive as Windows). WiTopia's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe. WiTopia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 860.70 KB (881352 bytes) on disk.
WiTopia installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.69 MB (4912697
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (860.70 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (104.20 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (24.20 KB)
- obfsclient.exe (1.04 MB)
- openvpn.exe (622.20 KB)
- vpnc.exe (758.48 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (95.20 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (91.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of WiTopia. You can find below info on other application versions of WiTopia:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is a program offered by the software company WiTopia. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WiTopia from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiTopia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiTopia". If it exists on your system the WiTopia application will be found very quickly. After you select WiTopia in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiTopia:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WiTopia.
8. After removing WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WiTopia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, nor are we saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WiTopia in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 23:59:44.730