This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WiTopia for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WiTopia from your computerWiTopia
. Open here
for more details on WiTopia. More details about the application WiTopia can be found at https://www.witopia.net/
. Usually the WiTopia program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WiTopia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. WiTopia.exe is the WiTopia's main executable file and it takes around 829.78 KB (849696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WiTopia. They occupy 4.60 MB (4819697
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (829.78 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (94.28 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (15.28 KB)
- obfsclient.exe (1.03 MB)
- openvpn.exe (625.78 KB)
- vpnc.exe (749.07 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.78 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.78 KB)
The current web page applies to WiTopia version 2.3.2
only. You can find here a few links to other WiTopia versions:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is a program released by WiTopia. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WiTopia from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiTopia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiTopia". If it is installed on your PC the WiTopia application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WiTopia in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WiTopia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiTopia:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WiTopia.
8. After uninstalling WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WiTopia that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WiTopia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, nor are we saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiTopia supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-15 09:00:41.587