This page is about WiTopia for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WiTopia from your PCWiTopia
. More information about WiTopia can be read here
. Please follow https://www.witopia.net/
if you want to read more on WiTopia on WiTopia's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing WiTopia is C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called WiTopia.exe and it has a size of 860.70 KB (881352 bytes).
WiTopia installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.17 MB (7522633
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (860.70 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (104.20 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (24.20 KB)
- obfsclient.exe (1.46 MB)
- openvpn.exe (631.70 KB)
- vpnc.exe (2.80 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (95.20 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (91.20 KB)
This web page is about WiTopia version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WiTopia:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is a program offered by the software company WiTopia. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WiTopia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WiTopia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiTopia". The WiTopia app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WiTopia in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiTopia:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WiTopia.
8. After uninstalling WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WiTopia that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, nor are we saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiTopia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-16 05:01:40.730